Thursday, July 14, 2011

SPARK

SPARK. Well, this place is amazing! It is a little club type restaurant that serves gourmet food at an affordable price. These fries were rosemary herb fries, and holy cow. Woah. SOOO yummy! And I'm a fry lover. I would know. Trust me. They are worth the calories! And, let's not forget the AMAZING drinks to the left of my fries! The far left one is a Mango Mojito, and the drink to the right is called Ox Blood. Don't you fret! They are ALL non-alcoholic drinks and they taste so dang good! We definitely got some great ideas for the mocktail we will be throwing for my friend Adrienne's 21st birthday! Mocktails are quite popular in little P-town as most students/people don't drink. I'm pretty excited to throw it, we'll see how it goes! It'll be my first mocktail...hopefully I'll figure out how to concoct the drinks to make them yummy! All-in-all the drinks and food were great! Check it out, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment